? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A good update!

Will is on the mend! No fever today and he was more like normal.... he is sitting in my lap right now trying to type with me while he sings to me. I am so thankful that he is getting better! He really had me worried for a while!

I have a cold now. I am sure it is from the stress of worrying over Will. Don is out of town this week and I have told him that I deserve a vacation when he gets home.

1 comments:

Heather said...

ohhh I am so glad he's better. I was worried about the little guy. You can come to my house and we can have a cold together lol. It sucks, not to be able to taste your food(makes me so mad lol) and not being able breathe, UGHHHH.You so deserve a vacation too!

hugs, Heather