? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Too much

That is what we have going on in our lives.

Between soccer, girl scouts, church, and family we have so much going on.  It's been over a year since I posted.  Honestly I forgot I had a blog.  I do good to check in with facebook and other message boards. 

So here is to a new start..... a new year... and a new mindset.  I am determined to make more time for family time.  Which means I am using Flylady's routines to get the house clean so we can have family time.  I also need to make more time for myself.  I realized last month that if I don't take care of myself, I won't be here to enjoy my family.... this is all thanks to a small scare with my health.  So now I am working on making sure we stay healthy.

0 comments: